Welcome to Totallympics, the home of Olympic Sports!

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to other members, get your own private messenger, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Login | Create an Account

George_D

Volleyball 2017 Discussion Thread

Federer91    179

A team from our womens league has made a transfer of Iranian player Moadeh Borhani. And our sites are saying this is the first time that a women athlete from Iran will play proffesionally international. :yes  Also the same team made another interesting transfer, a player from Rwanda, so they are shaping a very unusual team. :d

vinipereira    156

Bernardo Rezende is no longer the coach of Brazil men's team. Renan Dal Zotto, ex-player who got a silver medal in Los Angeles 1984 (alongside teammate Rezende) has been announced as the new coach.

It's really the end of an era, since Rezende's teams have won a medal since 1996 (two bronze with the women's team, two gold and two silver with the men's team).

bestmen    393

:EGY volleyball U23 world champs Egypt 2017 :EGY

18-26 August 2017

7 Nations qualified until now

a6046d30ef21e8c73c3e927c7faf51fb.jpg

Awful draw for our teams in CL playoff 12. Considering how Skra and Resovia are playing this year I would not be surprised if we will have no team in the final four.

Henry_Leon    83

5 win for :ITA  in CEV cups: Civitanova and Modena In CHL playoff 12 (1st leg);

CEV Cup  Trentino won derby and reach SF, in women's CEV cup will be an Italian derby in SF:  Casalmaggiore vs Busto Arsizio

Henry_Leon    83

Civitanova and Modena will be the :ITA  derby in playoff 6 for a place in Final Four CHL :clap:

With Perugia (host) alredy qualified for F4 (and the absurd rules of CEV), we will have derby in Semifinal and an Italian team in Final of Champions !!!! :thumbup:

Edited by Henry_Leon

On 15.03.2017 at 10:10, VolleyRuller96 said:

Awful draw for our teams in CL playoff 12. Considering how Skra and Resovia are playing this year I would not be surprised if we will have no team in the final four.

And Just as I suspected all our teams have lost their play-off matches and are eliminated from the CL. I feel sorry just for Zaksa which had an awful draw, Skra and Resovia played terribly in the group stage and got what they deserved.

On 24.03.2017 at 01:06, Henry_Leon said:

Civitanova and Modena will be the :ITA  derby in playoff 6 for a place in Final Four CHL :clap:

With Perugia (host) alredy qualified for F4 (and the absurd rules of CEV), we will have derby in Semifinal and an Italian team in Final of Champions !!!! :thumbup:

Wait I thought CEV changed the rules and now teams from the same country are able to play the final match? :mumble: