website statistics

Volleyball 2017 Discussion Thread

George_D

hace 23 minutos, thepharoah said:

what a game from our boys yesterday to defeat Poland 4-1 in U23 WCH , but unfortunately it wasn't enough for qualifying to Semis :cry:

There was also big win vs USA in the U19 for Egypt and now a decent chance to make QF when facing Cuba.

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it was the most disorganized team in the history that I saw yesterday in the U18 World Championships. :wall: Of course, they have the worst coach in Brazilian history, two under teams failures and defeats for Peru(2012) and now, Argentina.

2 hours ago, VolleyRuller96 said:

Congrats :) very big success for Argentinian volleyball

its the first time ever our country win a world cup in any voley category, yesterday the first gold medal in junior world cup swimming and today this :clap:

Edited by konig

we had a Historic victory yesterday over Brazil in men's U19 wch , this's the first time ever we defeat Brazil in any age level tournament and with 3-0 )31, 15, 19 ) , today we'll play with France for 5th place finish equal to our finish in U23 tournament 

Nice to see Iran in U19 final :clap: since the 1st match vs Italy they didn't even lost a single set ! 

both U21 and U23 teams were very unlucky to miss the semifinal this year, I hope U19 teams makes up for that and wins the title but beating Russia ... :wacko: