Welcome to Totallympics, the home of Olympic Sports!

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to other members, get your own private messenger, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Login | Create an Account

dcro

Equestrian 2016 Discussion Thread

dcro    779

Nice news for Slovakia. :d@hckosice

There are only two candidates for 2022 World Equestrian Games. :SVK Samorin and :USA Kentucky. Now, there's no freaking way that USA will get to host 2010, 2018 AND 2022 editions. Kentucky (who hosted it in 2010...) actually put forward their bid before :USA Tryon was awarded the 2018 edition... That should be the only reasonable explanation why Kentucky is listed as a bidder here. :wacko:

Host will be decided next year.

http://inside.fei.org/news/fei-announces-candidate-cities-fei-world-equestrian-games™-2022

hckosice    695
On 22. 12. 2016 at 16:51, dcro said:

Nice news for Slovakia. :d@hckosice

There are only two candidates for 2022 World Equestrian Games. :SVK Samorin and :USA Kentucky. Now, there's no freaking way that USA will get to host 2010, 2018 AND 2022 editions. Kentucky (who hosted it in 2010...) actually put forward their bid before :USA Tryon was awarded the 2018 edition... That should be the only reasonable explanation why Kentucky is listed as a bidder here. :wacko:

Host will be decided next year.

http://inside.fei.org/news/fei-announces-candidate-cities-fei-world-equestrian-games™-2022

Cool, thats great news, thanks for the info. :yes

btw a little off topic :

today I was very near Rijeka :d  Finally I´m back home after my quick trip to Slovenia, dude I´m so tyred, but I have missed a lot of things, now I have to post them before falling sleeping. I accompanied my cousin to Slovenia, Yesterday night we went there the whole night by car, because he needed to buy a new unit for his car, and today we returned back...Slovenia is really the paradise of automotive components, you can really find there everything ! but well, we were in avillage near Ljubljana and actually there were a lot of cars with croat license plate ZG or RI :d

dcro    779
38 minutes ago, hckosice said:

Cool, thats great news, thanks for the info. :yes

btw a little off topic :

today I was very near Rijeka :d  Finally I´m back home after my quick trip to Slovenia, dude I´m so tyred, but I have missed a lot of things, now I have to post them before falling sleeping. I accompanied my cousin to Slovenia, Yesterday night we went there the whole night by car, because he needed to buy a new unit for his car, and today we returned back...Slovenia is really the paradise of automotive components, you can really find there everything ! but well, we were in avillage near Ljubljana and actually there were a lot of cars with croat license plate ZG or RI :d

Nice. :d Though it's a bit surprising for me that many ZG/RI cars were there. :p

hckosice    695
18 minutes ago, dcro said:

Nice. :d Though it's a bit surprising for me that many ZG/RI cars were there. :p

they were parking just before the store (sort of scrapyard with millions of different cars and auto/moto parts and things..absolutely incredible, I never seen anything like this in my life) so I assume they were also customers :d

and I really enjoyed the trip, Slovenia is beautiful already when we passed the boarder and from Murska Sobota I just was charmed, I couldn´t stop watching and enjoying the landscape, beautiful, hopefully I´ll return there some day to visit it better.

and btw I learnt some new few words like : adio, dobre jutro or moment gospodi mi pogledame, i mamo :d

dcro    779

:FRA Bost wins the Mechelen Jumping WC, in front of home favourite :BEL Verlooy and :GER Wulschner.

Very exciting jump-off though. :ITA de Luca was going for the win but he risked everything at the very last fence and went straight through it. Right after that the series leader :FRA Staut was very fast, but he fell down one fence from home and thus incurred an elimination!

Full results...

http://www.longinestiming.com/#!/equestrian/2016/1272/html/en/longinestiming/resultlist_10.html

Tonight we have Driving WC in Mechelen too. :cheer:

Edited by dcro

dcro    779

Boyd Exell makes the drive-off despite having a big stop. What a champion. :bowdown: