website statistics

Tennis 2017 Discussion Thread

rybak

5 hours ago, dareza said:

two years ago I said that Zverev will be in top 10 for 2 years. Some users said that this is not realistic :p And he deserved this. He is all around player and he just started with good results :)

for Novak this was good week. I would say encouraging. Finally he played few good matches in row. First time after Doha in january. And with coach it will be good in second part of the year. Btw his coach probably will be Agassi. For few days will be "promotion".

His net game is poor though...

• 3 weeks later...
39 minutes ago, mihamiha said:

i saw yesterday statistics in eurosport.ostapenko(122kmh) hits forhand harder than murray(118kmh)

Federer91 gave a good explanation for that a couple of pages ago :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Pouille saving a matchpoint and then going on to win the match....but look at this save, damn :d 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Well someone hasn't learned yet how to deal with the responsibility of his own bets :facepalm: