website statistics

Tennis 2017 Discussion Thread

rybak

and now Coric beat Andy. I really don't know what to say about this guy :d But this is not strange for LL (btw I don't want to lie, Im very happy because Andy lost :p:lol:)

Novak and Andy don't deserve the first and second place. They are terrible this year. At least Novak was good today, but Im not sure that he can beat Kei.

Edited by dareza

A question? So Sharapova is denied WC from Roland Garros for both main draw and qualifying. But if she wins or goes deep in Rome, she would be back in the top 100. Then is she going to be allowed or still not, because she hasn't registered for the tournament prior in the year? I have forgotten how the whole registering was done. :d 

2 minutes ago, Federer91 said:

A question? So Sharapova is denied WC from Roland Garros for both main draw and qualifying. But if she wins or goes deep in Rome, she would be back in the top 100. Then is she going to be allowed or still not, because she hasn't registered for the tournament prior in the year? I have forgotten how the whole registering was done. :d 

No, all the tennist are already registred. You can see the full list here http://www.rolandgarros.com/en_FR/players/