website statistics

Tennis 2017 Discussion Thread

rybak

It is not normal how Coric is weak in head. Im not sure that this guy will win some big tournament in next few years. He lost to Lajovic, who is worst Serbian player right now (top 200) (or it is maybe Djokovic :mumble::lol:).

New win for Djere :yes

Edited by dareza

Djokovic ended partnership with Vajda, Amanovic and Gritsch. I guess this is a non-formal goodbye to professional tennis :) Pity. At the end of June 2016 he looked untouchable, and now, he will be a journeyman. I mean, is it reasonable to do such a drastic changes when the most important part of tennis season is upon you :dunno:

Unless he decided to build everything up from the start are make some sacrifices this year to be ready for next. 

Really enigmatic fall. 

32 minutes ago, Wanderer said:

Djokovic ended partnership with Vajda, Amanovic and Gritsch. I guess this is a non-formal goodbye to professional tennis :) Pity. At the end of June 2016 he looked untouchable, and now, he will be a journeyman. I mean, is it reasonable to do such a drastic changes when the most important part of tennis season is upon you :dunno:

Unless he decided to build everything up from the start are make some sacrifices this year to be ready for next. 

Really enigmatic fall. 

And what about spanish sorcerer?

I live in Madrid right now so I have been to the Tennis tournament on Saturday and Sunday.

I have taken some selfies with some players (Kukushkin, Istomin, Larsson, Strycova, Siniakova, Dodin and Cirstea) after their matches, here they are :d

20170507_130507.jpg

20170507_144634.jpg

20170507_190853.jpg

20170507_192757.jpg

20170507_202948.jpg

20170507_204618.jpg

20170507_211313.jpg