website statistics

Tennis 2017 Discussion Thread

rybak

On 1.3.2017. at 00:23, Wanderer said:

Tennis thread looks quiet. Probably resembling the quality of matches, both WTA and ATP.

and what to say about Serbian players atm :( I don;t remember such a bad results..... only good result this year was fed cup. so sad.

Edited by dareza

29 minutes ago, Майкл said:

She probably wanted appearance fee :rofl: 

Most likely. Wondering what was the sum lol

I kinda hoped Peng could win the title (was convinced Elina would withdraw at some point) but now Barty winning the title would be amazing :hearts: 

20 hours ago, dareza said:

and what to say about Serbian players atm :( I don;t remember such a bad results..... only good result this year, was fed cup so sad.

From bunch of current Serbian players I don't see any top prospect. Maybe one or two top 20... But you never know.

Danilovic is yet to be seen; Jorovic still without any semi-breakthrough result... Kecmanovic will need much more time for a breakthrough too...

It was amazing while it lasted :) And still we can hope for some old-Nole flashes of brilliance (aka Doha 2017 final :hearts:)

On 02/03/2017 at 20:00, Wanderer said:

Most likely. Wondering what was the sum lol

I kinda hoped Peng could win the title (was convinced Elina would withdraw at some point) but now Barty winning the title would be amazing :hearts: 

Barty's comeback is quite a story :)

Serena is out of Indian Wells and Miami, so Kerber will be back to first place in ranking after IW will finished. Also after those both tournaments Azarenka will out of top200, as she will not defend 2000 points.