website statistics

Tennis 2017 Discussion Thread

rybak

16 minutes ago, dareza said:

what a match! OMG. Congrats Filip :clap:

13 minutes ago, dareza said:

one more match :d He has great chance for title.

Unbelievable :woohoo::clap: 

I want now Benneteau to win his match so I can enjoy the final. Will be happy with either of them winning the title.

Incredible tournament for Filip. This run reminds me on Janowicz in Paris few years ago. Curiously, Janowicz today qualified for another final, though it is challenger in Eckental. 

Filip has great coach and if he succeeds to remain uninjured, with proper work and mental preparation as well Filip can find his place inside top 20. That would be just amazing. 

The only thing I want for Filip is to stay healthy. I believe results will come. :)

Edited by Wanderer

Benneteau :( 

If Sock wins, he will be eighth qualifier for ATP Finals. On one hand, I wish he plays in London instead of Busta who will be only a punching bag there; on the other hand I would love to see Krajinovic finishing his breakthrough run with style! Ajde Filipe :cheer:

7 hours ago, Wanderer said:

Benneteau :( 

If Sock wins, he will be eighth qualifier for ATP Finals. On one hand, I wish he plays in London instead of Busta who will be only a punching bag there; on the other hand I would love to see Krajinovic finishing his breakthrough run with style! Ajde Filipe :cheer:

For sure Sock is much better than Busta 

2 hours ago, dareza said:

the end for Krajinovic. But ok, this is good result for him. I hope he will be good in new season :)

This is wonderful result for him! Even QF was enough for his ranking at this stage. Now he can play every Masters! This also means a lot more difficult, physically and mentally much more demanding matches so we'll see how is going to adjust to new circumstances. He went directly from challenger level to ATP Masters 1000 MD status.

At least Sock will be more competitive in London than Busta :) 

• 2 weeks later...