website statistics

Athletics 2017 Discussion Thread

bestmen

20 minutes ago, hckosice said:

Mens

• Ján VOLKO  (100m, 200m)
  •  

Hello, medal :d 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, hckosice said:

Can you stop jinx our athletes for a second please ! :smash:

only yesterday, " I don´t see how Sagan will not win the Green, etc..."

I assure you, what I write on Totallympics has no effect on the real world whatsoever :evil:

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

13 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

I assure you, what I write on Totallympics has no effect on the real world whatsoever :evil:

That's exactly what a man who secretly controls the World would say. :evil:

#banbestmen

19 minutes ago, dcro said:

That's exactly what a man who secretly controls the World would say. :evil:

And that's the last we ever heard of dcro :rolleyes:

HJ. 1.97 for Oksana Okuneva... all 3 attempts at 2.00 were so close :clap:

PV. The same is for Kylypko. She almost set the new NR (4.67). There was 15 cm margin but she screwed up with the standards.

On 4.7.2017. at 12:38, dareza said:

I can't wait to see Spanovic for 2 days. This will be her first competiton after EIC. She had problem with injury and we will see what will be now. 6.8 will be ok for first competiton :d

I was close :d