website statistics

Athletics 2017 Discussion Thread

bestmen

Just now, dareza said:

hm, strange. I don't know really. I only know her name and where she live.

Well, my question mostly was her name.... :p (because maybe I'm just looking wrong)

I think it was something with a V but that doesn't really help the search :lol: Also I think it sounded Hungarian (to me), but 'family name that starts with V and sounds Hungarian to me' doesn't help on Google :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, heywoodu said:

Well, my question mostly was her name.... :p (because maybe I'm just looking wrong)

I think it was something with a V but that doesn't really help the search :lol: Also I think it sounded Hungarian (to me), but 'family name that starts with V and sounds Hungarian to me' doesn't help on Google :p 

Adriana Vilagos. She is still on IAAF ranking list.

1 minute ago, dareza said:

Adriana Vilagos. She is still on IAAF ranking list.

Ok maybe next time on all-athletics I should maybe select "Girl's Javelin Throw (500g)" instead of "Women's javelin throw" :lol::red:

She's there, false alarm :redcard:

Edited by heywoodu

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

:RSA Semenya 1:55.27 WL DLR MR NR

:BDI Niyonsaba 1:55.47 NR

:USA Wilson 1:55.61 NR

:NED Hassan 1:56.81 PB

:CAN Bishop 1:57.01 NR

:GBR Sharp 1:58.01 SB

:USA Martinez 1:58.43 SB

:USA Lipsey 2:01.09

:KEN Wambui 2:02.13

What a race

Edited by juddy96