website statistics

Athletics 2017 Discussion Thread

bestmen

5 hours ago, heywoodu said:

7-8? :d

Well in the case that every big talent keeps growing and every current top athlete is still world class in three years and everyone peaks in exactly the right time and there's some luck with other athletes not improving as much and there's some luck with other athletes not having a good day in Tokyo, it's possible I guess :p

ok, maybe 7-8 it too much. But 6 is ok :d

Van Niekerk, Simbine, Roto, Mayonga, Samaai, Semenya, Viljoen. 4x100. They have chance. I would not be suprised to see Semenya in 400 or 1500.

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 minutes ago, dareza said:

ok, maybe 7-8 it too much. But 6 is ok :d

Van Niekerk, Simbine, Roto, Mayonga, Samaai, Semenya, Viljoen. 4x100. They have chance. I would not be suprised to see Semenya in 400 or 1500.

I would already like to make a bet: I say Manyonga and Samaai don't both get a medal in Tokyo, you say they both do. Loser pays the beer if there's ever a Totallympics meet :cool:

Even more so: I say Simbine, Roto, Manyonga, Samaai and Viljoen all combined win no more than 1 medal, you say they win at least 2 combined medals. Loser pays the meat if there's ever a Totallympics meet :evil:

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

2 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

I would already like to make a bet: I say Manyonga and Samaai don't both get a medal in Tokyo, you say they both do. Loser pays the beer if there's ever a Totallympics meet :cool:

Even more so: I say Simbine, Roto, Manyonga, Samaai and Viljoen all combined win no more than 1 medal, you say they win at least 2 combined medals. Loser pays the meat if there's ever a Totallympics meet :evil:

ok. I agree :d

I feel it will be like European indoor championships normally are: full with medal winners you normally don't even see in the top-8 of big events :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!