website statistics

Athletics 2017 Discussion Thread

bestmen

10.71 for Thompson in Jamaica :lol:

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6.00 for Kendricks in Sacramento, not bad.

Gatlin DNS'ed in the 200, that's good, might not see him in London at that event then. McGrone, 4th in Beijing at the 200, was only 27th in the series in Sacramento so no world champs for her. 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

22 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

6.00 for Kendricks in Sacramento, not bad.

Gatlin DNS'ed in the 200, that's good, might not see him in London at that event then. McGrone, 4th in Beijing at the 200, was only 27th in the series in Sacramento so no world champs for her.

heywoodu doesn't care about team Europeans? :p

#banbestmen

4 minutes ago, dcro said:

heywoodu doesn't care about team Europeans? :p

Not really, I noticed :d 

First because there's a lot of other sports going on this weekend which I find more interesting, and second, I find these team competitions hard to follow and the general level is....not so interesting in my eyes :rolleyes:

And third, I fail to see the importance of this, I can hardly see it as a major event :p 

Edited by heywoodu

5 minutes ago, dareza said:

30.81 for van Niekerk on 300m. I can't this guy :lol: What is next? 400m under 42.80?

9.75, 19.48, 42.75 at South African champs next year, Semenya Style :evil:

2 minutes ago, dcro said:

Also 46.90 in 400m hurdles. :p

I'll eat my shoe if he does that :d