website statistics

Athletics 2017 Discussion Thread

bestmen

47 minutes ago, Quasit said:

I'm curious to know what they're going to do with Track Cycling.

Maybe they will axe another endurance event and replace it with Flying Lap. :d 

Yep, Omnium is actually too exciting because it has points race. Needs to be kicked out immediately. :evil:

Ah, I wish I followed track cycling back in 2008, the last time we had real good events there...

Edited by dcro

#banbestmen

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maria Kuchina has permission to participate on world championship :wub::cheer:+ 110 metres hurdles world champion Sergey Shubenkov, pole vaulter Illia Mudrov, race walker Sergey Shirobokov, igh jumpers Daniil Tsyplakov,  pole vaulter Olga Mullina and another race walker, Yana Smerdova,

Edited by dareza

3 hours ago, dareza said:

Maria Kuchina has permission to participate on world championship :wub::cheer:+ 110 metres hurdles world champion Sergey Shubenkov, pole vaulter Illia Mudrov, race walker Sergey Shirobokov, igh jumpers Daniil Tsyplakov,  pole vaulter Olga Mullina and another race walker, Yana Smerdova,

She is not Kuchina anymore. Few weeks ago she changed ger surname to Lasickienė

15 hours ago, Bearas said:

She is not Kuchina anymore. Few weeks ago she changed ger surname to Lasickienė

And there go dareza's dreams :(

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!