Welcome to Totallympics, the home of Olympic Sports!

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to other members, get your own private messenger, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Login | Create an Account

Henry_Leon

Football 2017 Discussion Thread

358 posts in this topic

20 hours ago, hckosice said:

lol just read it.  The organizers welcomed us with a nice mistake. It seems that Slovakia can not take part in anything where the organizers will not do some "faux-pas". :lol:

this time it was in the bus, more precisely in the national emblem. Look at the emblem :d

here the official one

Reveal hidden contents

and here the one in our bus :roflmao:

2Q==

If you still didn´t get it, All 3 peaks are missing :lol:

Fixed :d Great job and Great compliment to the Polish organizer for promptly fixing the problem.  :yes They immediately sent us apologies and repaired the emblems during the morning 

2Q==

Posted (edited)

Gigio Donnarumma decided to leave from Milan, what shame :sick: I'm not a Milan supporter, but Donnarumma is only a clown without respect for anyone who has done him great

Edited by Gianlu33

9 minutes ago, VolleyRuller96 said:

awful game so far...

Absolutely, I can´t believe what we are doing...probably they are too much nervous and full of stress of first major tournament match, but c´mon we can do much better than this, not able to make 3 good passes, and once we are in goal chance we are not able to score in a empty net...hopefully coach will calm a bit the guys in the dressing room during the half time and we will play like we did last 2 and half years

6 minutes ago, hckosice said:

Absolutely, I can´t believe what we are doing...probably they are too much nervous and full of stress of first major tournament match, but c´mon we can do much better than this, not able to make 3 good passes, and once we are in goal chance we are not able to score in a empty net...hopefully coach will calm a bit the guys in the dressing room during the half time and we will play like we did last 2 and half years

Yeah, well, what about us :d Slovakia was supposed to be ( no offence ) the easiest opponent in this  group, and we play like kids against professionals :( either our "experts" were wrong or our team is not as strong as it was supposed to be. so... either way the experts are wrong :d

Yeah, well.. bye-bye play offs

47 minutes ago, VolleyRuller96 said:

Yeah, well, what about us :d Slovakia was supposed to be ( no offence ) the easiest opponent in this  group, and we play like kids against professionals :( either our "experts" were wrong or our team is not as strong as it was supposed to be. so... either way the experts are wrong :d

As usual our biggest advantage is always the underestimating factor :d sometimes it´s fine to be a small country :d

but well, this was far from what this team can do, really trust me, they played much better during last past months, (during the Rio 2016 qualification it was a incredible fairy tale journey until this play-off return game in Italy and the bastard referee). but I assume the Huge Home crowd for your team :bowdown: and the stress of the first match + the rain were main reason why our play wasn´t what we expected

5 minutes ago, VolleyRuller96 said:

congrats :SVK

Thanks neighbors :beer:

Poland - Slovakia  1-2 HIGHLIGHTS

I am not very optimistic about this tournament, considering how many players are missing:

Sane, Kimmich, Weigl, Werner, Tah, Brandt, Süle, Goretzka and Can

The stars of this team should be Gnabry, Meyer and Dahoud.

The only good thing is that this doesnt count as olympic qualification tournament and in 2 years Sane, Brandt, Werner, Tah, Dahoud, Henrichs, Amiri, Havertz, Klostermann and Kehrer all will still be allowed to play, so i am very optimistic concerning the qualification for Tokyo.

so Germany will lose vs Chile ? i predicted the opposite

i really hate the equality in football , Ronaldo was not performant at all

Once again, a draw.

How funny it would be if Portugal could get again qualification to the semi final with only draws? Hahaha