website statistics

Football 2017 Discussion Thread

Henry_Leon

Manchester United :champion: won EUL , too strong and with more experiences .......

With EUL trophy, Manchester United now have won all three of UEFA's major club competitions (have joined Ajax, Bayern München, Chelsea and Juventus).

A little bit of Italy in this success: Matteo Darmian; he also played a good match.:yes

Slavia Prague won today the Czech championship first time since 2009. Really happy with that, this club was always my prefered since my childhood. :cheer: they won against Brno 4-0 in the last 30th round today, They even had to play in another stadium because of the Rammstein concert scheduled in their stadium tonight. :facepalm:but still managed to won

Congrats "Zešívaní" :cheer:

Did anyone see Japan and Italy u20 teams just passing the ball between defenders for the last 6 minutes of the match to end in a draw? :thumbdown:

That fixing leaves Argentina almost out of the competition, unfortunately.

1 hour ago, LDOG said:

Did anyone see Japan and Italy u20 teams just passing the ball between defenders for the last 6 minutes of the match to end in a draw? :thumbdown:

That fixing leaves Argentina almost out of the competition, unfortunately.

Yes, wasn't a good show :thumbdown: ............... a draw was "expected" ;) but the last minutes could be "played" in another way....

Argentina won only 1 and lost 2 matches, not much for go through :dunno:

hace 9 minutos, Henry_Leon said:

Yes, wasn't a good show :thumbdown: ............... a draw was "expected" ;) but the last minutes could be "played" in another way....

Argentina won only 1 and lost 2 matches, not much for go through :dunno:

3 points and +1 goal difference is actually "good" for a 3rd placed team. Historically it has never happened that all 4 best third placed teams had 4 points, this could be the first time (sadly for our team, who would just miss the cut).

Finally my city (the 2nd largest of the country after the Capital city Bratislava) will play national championship.:cheer:

The new renamed VSS Košice won today the second league and advance to the top league. It was really weird to not see one of the most successful clubs of the country (former Champions League group phase participant Highlights of the legendary first group match against Manchester United :p) playing lower divisions so long time

After a massive finish with 7 matches in a row as unbeaten (5 of them clean sheets), my team AGF secured another season in the Danish Super League after a 1-0 win against Viborg in front of more than 17.000 spectators! :clap: