website statistics

Road Cycling 2017 Discussion Thread

hckošice

23 minutes ago, bestmen said:

not much francophone users here but this tv doc of the french national tv FR2 showing the hidden motors of the Tour de France bicycles

there is one part in ITALIAN at 2:03" /11:48" and SPANISH at 0:38 and made in Hungary at 14:31"

@hckosice i don't know if you will follow this tour  again  :lol:

lol Cancellara I think everyone knew that :p I´m pretty sure almost half of his wins were a bit suspicious :lol: but well, he already finished his career, so let him be :hug:

3 minutes ago, hckosice said:

lol Cancellara I think everyone knew that :p I´m pretty sure almost half of his wins were a bit suspicious :lol: but well, he already finished his career, so let him be :hug:

Nah, that mostly came from frustrated Belgians who couldn't stand he took some wins in 'their' Ronde van Vlaanderen against 'their' Tom Boonen :d 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Just now, heywoodu said:

Nah, that mostly came from frustrated Belgians who couldn't stand he took some wins in 'their' Ronde van Vlaanderen against 'their' Tom Boonen :d 

or some slovaks who couldn't stand he took some wins in some special races too :lol:

Just now, hckosice said:

not only Cancellara  , many others , there is one enormous money/industry behind this

so most of results are crap

Edited by bestmen

5 minutes ago, hckosice said:

or some slovaks who couldn't stand he took some wins in some special races too :lol:

That as well, most of the rumours came from frustrated people :d 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

1 minute ago, bestmen said:

not only Cancellara  , many others , there one enormous money/industry behind this

so most of results are crap

well, perhaps in the past I guess yes, but nowadays it´s pretty hard to cheat, trust me, because of all those cases the Tests are clearly more consistent and more frequent.

6 minutes ago, bestmen said:

they do that in sailing too

so

Ff2TPng.gif

In MotoGP too I heard.