website statistics

Slalom Canoeing 2017 Discussion Thread

hckošice

@heywoodu  Martina Wegman qualified for the K1 final from 2nd place with a impressive time, maybe something historical in the air today :dhttp://results.totallympics.com/forum.php?mod=redirect&goto=findpost&ptid=589&pid=21076&fromuid=5

also in C1 all 3 Slovaks qualified for the final + ex-SVK Jerguš Baďura did qualified :NOR to the final

Livestream of todays finals W K1 and M C1 at 13:33

9 minutes ago, hckosice said:

@heywoodu  Martina Wegman qualified for the K1 final from 2nd place with a impressive time, maybe something historical in the air today :dhttp://results.totallympics.com/forum.php?mod=redirect&goto=findpost&ptid=589&pid=21076&fromuid=5

also in C1 all 3 Slovaks qualified for the final + ex-SVK Jerguš Baďura did qualified :NOR to the final

Livestream of todays finals W K1 and M C1 at 13:33

Cool :d 

Watching live will be a bit hard now I think, because I'm focussing on Formula 1, but I will most definitely pay attention :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

3 minutes ago, hckosice said:

:crazy:

That's what half the world would say when you choose an obscure sport like canoe slalom over F1 :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

7 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

That's what half the world would say when you choose an obscure sport like canoe slalom over F1 :p 

Well, our public TV do it yesterday and today they decided to finish 10-20 minuts frist the talk for show the Archery final WC :p