website statistics

Women's Ice Hockey Tournament at the Winter Olympic Games 2018

Gianlu33

4 minutes ago, mrv86 said:

Another decent performance by the Mexican squad. I think what is important is that they win enough confidence to try and be promoted to another division next year.

absolutely. Mexico actually impressed a lot of peoples around hockey during this tournament. me too, very well done, :yes

That's 5-0 and 6-0 :banana:

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

6 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Well Slovenia doesn't have a very good tendy :p 

Must say that I love your jersey, first view I thought it´s SVK playing :d we have the same white model, just the emblem is different ofc we haven´t the orange lion :d

yours

and ours

Spoiler

Výsledok vyhľadávania obrázkov pre dopyt slovak hockey jersey

1 minute ago, hckosice said:

Must say that I love your jersey, first view I thought it´s SVK playing :d we have the same white model, just the emblem is different ofc we haven´t the orange lion :d

yours

and ours

Reveal hidden contents

Výsledok vyhľadávania obrázkov pre dopyt slovak hockey jersey

That looks scarily similar indeed :yikes:

Although I definitely prefer an orange one :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

2 minutes ago, hckosice said:

you mean 7-0 ? :d

Netherlands :bowdown:

No, sorry, I meant 8-0 :p 

A few minutes passed the halfway mark and there are the double digits :hyper: