website statistics

Women's Ice Hockey Tournament at the Winter Olympic Games 2018

Gianlu33

Road to 2018 Women´s Ice Hockey at the Winter Olympic Games 2018

Exhibition Games

Japan - Germany 6-0  January 24th in Nishitokio (JPN)

Japan - Germany 3-1  January 26th in Nishitokio (JPN)

Kwangwoon (South Korea) - Canada 0-4  January 27th in Incheon (KOR)

Japan - Czech Republic 1-0  January 28th in Nishitokio (JPN)

Amur Khabarovsk "2003" (Russia) - Olympic Athletes from Russia 2-5  January 28th in Khabarovsk (RUS)

Japan - Czech Republic 4-1  January 30th in Nishitokio (JPN)

Amur Khabarovsk "2002" (Russia) - Olympic Athletes from Russia 6-2  January 30th in Khabarovsk (RUS)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Unified Korea - Sweden  1-3  February 4th in Incheon (KOR)

Canada - Switzerland  10-0  February 4th in Goyang (KOR)

2 minutes ago, dcro said:

Once again I'm hanging out with the invisible puck. :p

On the HD channels I have no problem following the puck :d 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

5 minutes ago, dcro said:

Wait, body checks are disallowed in women's game? Where's the gender equality there? :old:

women's game is not hockey...they use the same name, but it's just another sport...

the only games that's worth watching are the USA vs CAN clashes...

p.s. of course I'm still watching this game...but trust me, don't take people like me and @hckosice as an example...we're just addicted to anything looks like a game with sticks and pucks (we don't even need it to be played on ice, though we prefer that)...:rofl::roflmao::facepalm:

p.p.s. I'm also a bit surprised by the difficult period the Swedes are going through...I expected a definitely better game from them...

but until they take the win home...

Impressive effort from the Japanese today, they really left everything in the ice today. Kudos.

Japan was overall the better team in the ice today, but more experienced Sweden managed to punish the few mistakes the Japanese defencers made today, like in the 2nd SWE goal