Welcome to Totallympics, the home of Olympic Sports!

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to other members, get your own private messenger, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Login | Create an Account

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DaniSRB

[OFF TOPIC] Happy Holidays and Birthdays Thread

68 posts in this topic

14 minutes ago, hckosice said:

haha correct :d well there some 8 pages only about the 50km race walk event and also the same for the canoeing slalom competitions for example :d

8 pages only? That'd be pretty much for one event. To cover all events in 8 pages, the book would consist of at least 2448 pages. :d

3 minutes ago, Quasit said:

8 pages only? That'd be pretty much for one event. To cover all events in 8 pages, the book would consist of at least 2448 pages. :d

haha that would be a pretty damn thick book :lol:

Serbia waterpolo team wished a HAPPY NEW YEAR.

lol, they have enough gold medals from 2016 for tree :d

On 25 December 2016 at 17:34, Bohemia said:

Merry Christmas to everyone who celebrates! :thumbup:

The food was amazing :wub:

One of my presents was an umbrella "because you're going to Ireland in 3 weeks" as my parents said :lol:

We opened the gifts last night but when I was a kid we opened them on the 25th, in the morning.

Haha, very good thinking on their part :lol:.

Woohoo, hope you enjoy your stay here. I wish I could promise you decent weather but you know how it is :d

Il y a 1 heure , OlympicIRL a déclaré:

Haha, very good thinking on their part :lol:.

Woohoo, hope you enjoy your stay here. I wish I could promise you decent weather but you know how it is :d

Yes :lol: There is something written on it, "même pas mouillée" = not even wet XD

Haha yes I know, and I've already been looking at the weather forecast in Galway for the past few months :lol: (and surprisingly it's not that different from where I live, except maybe for the wind)

Edited by Bohemia

4 minutes ago, Bohemia said:

Yes :lol: There is something written on it, "même pas mouillée" = not even wet XD

Haha yes I know, and I've already been looking at the weather forecast in Galway for the past few months :lol: (and surprisingly it's not that different from where I live, except maybe for the wind)

I think we get similar weather to Brittany during winter but we don't get summer at all :d

Galway! Lovely city :)

Juste maintenant , OlympicIRL a déclaré:

I think we get similar weather to Brittany during winter but we don't get summer at all :d

Galway! Lovely city :)

Lol yes that's the difference between here and Ireland I guess, the summer weather :d 

Yes, I already love this city even though I've only seen photos and videos!

30 minutes ago, Bohemia said:

Lol yes that's the difference between here and Ireland I guess, the summer weather :d 

Yes, I already love this city even though I've only seen photos and videos!

Awesome. I've been there a few times when my friend was at university there and I loved it!

it's already 2017 in around the eastern part , NZL , Japan ...etc

one enormous fireworks in north Korea now in live woow

happy new yeaaaaaaaaaaar all the residents of the planet

Spoiler

also the Aliens where you live