Welcome to Totallympics, the home of Olympic Sports!

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to other members, get your own private messenger, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Login | Create an Account

Sign in to follow this  
DaniSRB

[OFF TOPIC] Happy Holidays and Birthdays Thread

konig    129
1 hour ago, Quasit said:

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays. :d

I got some sweets and a wonderful dragon wall calender by the amazing Argentinian artist Ciruelo. :thumbup:

The dragons.........his speciality :)

hckosice    697
4 hours ago, Quasit said:

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays. :d

I got some sweets and a wonderful dragon wall calender by the amazing Argentinian artist Ciruelo. :thumbup:

cool :)  I got the book Rio 2016. exactly what I wanted, looks like I have been good all year and "Santa" rewarded me and brought me what I wished  :d

Bohemia    56

Merry Christmas to everyone who celebrates! :thumbup:

The food was amazing :wub:

One of my presents was an umbrella "because you're going to Ireland in 3 weeks" as my parents said :lol:

We opened the gifts last night but when I was a kid we opened them on the 25th, in the morning.

dcro    782
3 hours ago, hckosice said:

cool :)  I got the book Rio 2016. exactly what I wanted, looks like I have been good all year and "Santa" rewarded me and brought me what I wished  :d

Is that like a results book or? :mumble:

hckosice    697
17 minutes ago, dcro said:

Is that like a results book or? :mumble:

our olympic committee publish these publications after every games. The book has 2 parts, the first full of articles and pictures about the Rio olympics with articles mostly focusing about our athletes and their competitions. but also there articles about many others important and mentionable achievements or things from thelast olympics. The second part is about results, the complete result book of all Rio 2016 events, medal standing, fotos and results of all our athletes etc..

I have all these books since the Lillehammer 1994 games, so the tradition can continue :)

here what looks the book https://www.olympic.sk/aktuality-sov/sov-vydal-kniznu-pamatnicu-hier-xxxi-olympiady-rio-2016-na-cestu-k-citatelom-ju-nasi-traja-olympijski-sampioni-z-ria-poklepali-zlatymi-medailami

Kniha%20Rio%20obalka.jpg

hckosice    697
32 minutes ago, Quasit said:

Cool. :yes

Let me guess, slalom canoeing and athletics were the first sports you've checked. :d

haha correct :d well there some 8 pages only about the 50km race walk event and also the same for the canoeing slalom competitions for example :d

Quasit    53
14 minutes ago, hckosice said:

haha correct :d well there some 8 pages only about the 50km race walk event and also the same for the canoeing slalom competitions for example :d

8 pages only? That'd be pretty much for one event. To cover all events in 8 pages, the book would consist of at least 2448 pages. :d

hckosice    697
3 minutes ago, Quasit said:

8 pages only? That'd be pretty much for one event. To cover all events in 8 pages, the book would consist of at least 2448 pages. :d

haha that would be a pretty damn thick book :lol:

dareza    290

Serbia waterpolo team wished a HAPPY NEW YEAR.

lol, they have enough gold medals from 2016 for tree :d