website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Happy Holidays and Birthdays Thread

leli.

Out of pure curiousity and since there's people from a ton of different countries here: do you guys do anything 'special' today? :p

I don't really mean in your country, but personally.

For example in the Netherlands the biggest deal is that tomorrow is a free day and personally all we sometimes do is having breakfast with the 4 of us - parents and sister included - and having a bit bigger dinner. Well, lunch this time, because no way we're gonna have a bigger dinner when there's Formula 1 during dinner time :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Oh and Belgian TV is showing some singing and stuff from some church in Brussels and they actually had the guts to stop the live coverage of the track cycling world champs for that nopompom.gif

Edit: Wait, they just moved the cycling to their 2nd channel, thank the Lord of Belgian TV for that :d 

Still sort of weird that slow singing of psalms goes before track cycling in the country of cycling, but so be it :p 

Edited by heywoodu

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

51 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Out of pure curiousity and since there's people from a ton of different countries here: do you guys do anything 'special' today? :p

I don't really mean in your country, but personally.

For example in the Netherlands the biggest deal is that tomorrow is a free day and personally all we sometimes do is having breakfast with the 4 of us - parents and sister included - and having a bit bigger dinner. Well, lunch this time, because no way we're gonna have a bigger dinner when there's Formula 1 during dinner time :p 

Tomorrow :d 

http://www.welcometobratislava.eu/traditional-easter-in-slovakia/

some pics https://www.google.sk/search?q=veselá+veľká+noc&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjw94uCnqjTAhXLWhoKHd0yDnwQsAQIJw&biw=1366&bih=659#tbm=isch&q=veľká+noc+oblievačka&imgrc=thQ8HWyTfwKYmM:

you can find a tone of vids everywhere on youtube ..just put - Veľká noc - or - Oblievačka

3 minutes ago, hckosice said:

Have fun emptying water buckets on random girls :d 

2 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Have fun emptying water buckets on random girls :d 

lol noooo, when we were young we visited all our girls classmates etc...now it´s only about the family girls and womens :) but it´s still very hard to visit them all...for example my grandmother is always angry when I forget her or I don´t go to splash her (decently ofc) already first :d but she always reward me with some euros, so I rarely forget her :p

3 minutes ago, hckosice said:

lol noooo, when we were young we visited all our girls classmates etc...now it´s only about the family girls and womens :) but it´s still very hard to visit them all...for example my grandmother is always angry when I forget her or I don´t go to splash her (decently ofc) already first :dbut she always reward me with some euros, so I rarely forget her :p

:lol: