website statistics

Biathlon 2016 - 2017 Discussion Thread

hckošice

Just now, ahjfcshfghb said:

We should find out at some point.

By the way, how are you feeling about the Slovakian prospects in the women's relay? I personally expect a Top 10. Top 7 would be great.

After 2 legs top 10 is real, but the other 2 will be much more questionable, top 10 would be great, but I´ll be satisfied even also if the girls will fight exemplarily but will finish aroun 13th place.

Anyway we need a good result to "calm" more our position in the Nations Cup :d

Just now, hckosice said:

After 2 legs top 10 is real, but the other 2 will be much more questionable, top 10 would be great, but I´ll be satisfied even also if the girls will fight exemplarily but will finish aroun 13th place.

Anyway we need a good result to "calm" more our position in the Nations Cup :d

A top 10 would I guess hinge on Fialkova and Kuzmina going all-out and not losing any ground on the leaders. 

Poliakova's a good shot, but she's slow... Nothing to do about that, just damage limitation really. And Ivona needs to shoot well, too. But I do think a good result is possible

Won't be watching the race though have to get up early tomorrow so Good luck! :cheer:

3 minutes ago, ahjfcshfghb said:

A top 10 would I guess hinge on Fialkova and Kuzmina going all-out and not losing any ground on the leaders. 

Poliakova's a good shot, but she's slow... Nothing to do about that, just damage limitation really. And Ivona needs to shoot well, too. But I do think a good result is possible

Won't be watching the race though have to get up early tomorrow so Good luck! :cheer:

Thanks and good luck to the czechs too, a very good podium place is realistic so let´s hope everything will work well. :yes

Sweden was DSQ'ed because of this rule (5.6.e) in the men's relay:

8591185d46.png

Bruna just told me it was because of the skis (or one of their skis, not sure), so that's a rather amateuristic mistake..

The Koreans were DSQ'ed because they didn't stop after being lapped. 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Just now, hckosice said:

This is the top of the most stupid things I ever heard :lol:

Honestly I think not marking your skis properly is even more dumb :p 

Or what about the Russians Dmitry Malyshko and Petr Paschenko in yesterday's IBU Cup sprint...Malyshko won, but was disqualified because he and Paschenko had mixed up their bibs :p 

I mean, come on, what are they...5 years old to make such a mistake? 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!