website statistics

Biathlon 2016 - 2017 Discussion Thread

hckošice

8 minutes ago, ahjfcshfghb said:

:hatoff:

Apparently we're helping the Spanish team as well today, so, vamos :d 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Right, women's sprint in the IBU Cup and the decision on whether or not Slovenia has a relay at home tomorrow in the World Cup.. 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Just now, heywoodu said:

Right, women's sprint in the IBU Cup and the decision on whether or not Slovenia has a relay at home tomorrow in the World Cup.. 

Actually it's OK because Andreja Mali is coming out of retirement for that one race. Sort of like what the British did last year.

Mlakar starting with 0, that's important for Slovenia. 

9 minutes ago, ahjfcshfghb said:

Actually it's OK because Andreja Mali is coming out of retirement for that one race. Sort of like what the British did last year.

:yikes:

Cool! Although that makes watching Mlakar pointless today :p 

7 minutes ago, ahjfcshfghb said:

Interesting, we have a New Zealander in the Junior race now. My second home :cool:

Well then that's yet another country to support :d 

2 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

:yikes:

Cool! Although that makes watching Mlakar pointless today :p 

Afraid Mlakar wouldn't make it anyway, she's too slow unfortunately.

But yeah I'd rather watch the IBU Cup personally just because besides the Brazilians and the New Zealander I don't really have anyone I'm supporting in the men's race (that changes in the women's race which I will watch more)

Edited by ahjfcshfghb