website statistics

Biathlon 2016 - 2017 Discussion Thread

hckošice

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

vor 3 Stunden schrieb heywoodu:

Where did you find this on Biathlon Canada's website? :p 

i found it on google

for the remaining 6 places it relativly easy to follow. tough  i am doing it only for the guys

Roesch (BEL) and Lapshin (KOR) are save i think

1. Roesch

2. Lapshin

3. Guzik (POL)

4. Kobonoki (JPN)

5. Tachizaki (JPN)

6. Szczurek (POL)

Crnkovic (CRO) is the first one out ;( That is the status if you take into account only the results of the last trimester 2017.

Of course lot of things can still change within the first two trimester of next season, but does not look good for us. Other candidates could be Langer (BEL) and Dixon (GBR) or antoher Korean. At least based on this years results i dont see anyone else being a serious candidate.

For women no clue, i dont follow that.

5 minutes ago, prso1000 said:

i found it on google

for the remaining 6 places it relativly easy to follow. tough  i am doing it only for the guys

Roesch (BEL) and Lapshin (KOR) are save i think

1. Roesch

2. Lapshin

3. Guzik (POL)

4. Kobonoki (JPN)

5. Tachizaki (JPN)

6. Szczurek (POL)

Crnkovic (CRO) is the first one out ;( That is the status if you take into account only the results of the last trimester 2017.

Of course lot of things can still change within the first two trimester of next season, but does not look good for us. Other candidates could be Langer (BEL) and Dixon (GBR) or antoher Korean. At least based on this years results i dont see anyone else being a serious candidate.

For women no clue, i dont follow that.

We are each other's opposite then, the women are the only ones I'm interested in for these extra places :d 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, rybak said:

The whole biathlon family, except those that still had quiet hopes of Miri going to the Olympics :( 

• 2 weeks later...

Olena Pidhrushna will take part in the Wings for Life World Run. Wondering how many km's she will run.

Anastasia Merkyshina will take part in Skarverennet ski marathon o_0.

Olha Abramova won the case against the IBU in Lausanne :clap:The CAS lifted 1 year DQ. Unfortunately nobody will give her that lost season back.

New Season: Ukraine, Russia, Sweden, USA, Switzerland Announce Teams

http://www.biathlonworld.com/news/detail/new-season-ukraine-russia-sweden-usa-switzerland-announce-teams

Edited by Xander

Tobias Torgersen will move from the Swedish B-team to the Polish women's team :(

:( because I'm 99% sure that means he won't be coaching the Brazilians anymore, which is really a very big shame....such a nice guy and someone who has helped them so much in the past two years :( 

http://www.biathlonworld.com/news/detail/tobias-torgersen-new-women-s-coach-in-poland

26 minut temu, heywoodu napisał:

Tobias Torgersen will move from the Swedish B-team to the Polish women's team :(

:( because I'm 99% sure that means he won't be coaching the Brazilians anymore, which is really a very big shame....such a nice guy and someone who has helped them so much in the past two years :( 

http://www.biathlonworld.com/news/detail/tobias-torgersen-new-women-s-coach-in-poland

I know that he will be coach of our team already since two weeks, I don't know why IBU wrote about this just now :lol: I hope that he will do something and our girls will be good again or at least better than in finished season :)