website statistics

Biathlon 2016 - 2017 Discussion Thread

hckošice

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Eberhard shooting clean is really unbeatable :lol::bowdown:

And second place for Bailey, top-10 for Serafin Wiestner, what a day :hyper:

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

On 02.03.2017. at 15:11, Werloc said:

Team Lithuania exceeded expectations today, because I didn't think we would get into the pursuit with the women, cause they're beyond horrible this season. Kočergina had 36th ski-speed, so that's fairly promissing, too bad she can't climb in the pursuit, cause she is probably the worst shot in the top 60.

Aaaand.. Kočergina had one of the better shooting performances of the day. :p

Edited by dcro

#banbestmen

Wonderful atmosphere again, that must be at least 80 people at the finish line. 

2 minutes ago, Gianlu33 said:

:lol: They are all journalists and staff members of the national federation? :p 

I'm expacting some expats as well, waving their flags :p 

I mean, the few people that were there at least were enthousiastically waving their flags and everything, but come on, so few people is sad...I am saying the truth when I believe I saw more people at the IBU Cup in Arber :p