website statistics

Biathlon 2016 - 2017 Discussion Thread

hckošice

So..not so much succesful day for SVK as yesterday, but well, we can not expect a top 10 each race :d

Unfortunately Anastasiya missed 3 targets already in her first shooting today and the pursuit was over for her, at least she gained another few points for the world cup standing. thats ok. next time it will be better. Ivona was close to the points, but once again she missed it "thanks" her last shooting :(

Our legs order for tomorrows relay:

1- Paulína Fialková ---- 2- Anastasiya Kuzmina ---- 3- Terézia Poliaková ---- 4- Ivona Fialková

Spoiler

15400980_1342566309109921_31653901777798

Among mens Tomáš Hasilla again on points, for 3rd race in a row :clap: by far our best racer so far, but this run...oh dear this run...he didn´t missed any target in last 9 standings shooting but with this run he´ll never reach any huge success...:(  Otčenáš with one missed target in each shooting was without chances for points..

Tomorrows relay order

1- Hasilla ---- 2- Kazár ---- 3- Otčenáš ---- 4- Šíma

Spoiler

14522686_1342400832459802_61610597490959

No special goals for our relays tomorrow, but we hope for to be the much close to top 10 as it will be possible for both relays...important races for Nations Cup, so good luck guys and babes ! :cheer:

and to finish todays review a special mention to Eva Puskarčíková and her great first career podium. Bravo Eva :)

Výsledok vyhľadávania obrázkov pre dopyt eva puskarčíková podium

Czech Republic has an incredible strong group of great biathletes right now :bowdown:, really looking forward for Czech womens relay tomorrow.

Also 6th todays place in IBU cup sprint for Jana Gereková will mean she will be back in team SVK for 3rd world cup stage in NMNM, we will see who she will replace after yesterdays relay.

Here we go, men's relay :cheer:

Booo Russia, Bulgaria and Switzerland, go Italy, Ukraine and all top favourites who aren't Russia, because bets :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

20 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Here we go, men's relay :cheer:

Booo Russia, Bulgaria and Switzerland, go Italy, Ukraine and all top favourites who aren't Russia, because bets :p 

I wonder, where is America?

(America is my third country, I'm half American. Haha)

I'm not betting but optimistic about Czech result 

Edited by ahjfcshfghb

1 minute ago, ahjfcshfghb said:

Maybe it's a penalization, or a disqualification, or the target malfunctioned and they get a time bonus? 

we´ll see, but it´s strange.

anyway Krčmář looks awesome in this seasons start, he is amazing also today so far.:)

Just now, hckosice said:

we´ll see, but it´s strange.

anyway Krčmář looks awesome in this seasons start, he is amazing also today so far.:)

A podium might be possible if we are lucky.

And yeah I'm really impressed. He's becoming very consistent. Remember last year he did 2 penalty loops on the relay.