website statistics

Biathlon 2016 - 2017 Discussion Thread

hckošice

1 minute ago, ahjfcshfghb said:

:( 

We have to take our victories where we can get them

yes, well, don´t get me wrongly, I´m really happy with his zero, each our guy on points is fine, I´ll be happy with it even if he´ll finish 40th. we need points for the NC :d

4 minutes ago, hckosice said:

yes, well, don´t get me wrongly, I´m really happy with his zero, each our guy on points is fine, I´ll be happy with it even if he´ll finish 40th. we need points for the NC :d

Yeah :d Well I think he will and maybe Otcenas if he is lucky. And there's always the pursuit. 

22 minutes ago, ahjfcshfghb said:

We have to have optimism... There is not much else we can do :d 

true, well, it´s hard to judge them, I´m pretty sure the guys do their best in each race, unfortunately our quality and level is poor, but really honnestly I can not blame them, I´m persuated they try their best each race...it´s just not enough in this competition

34 minutes ago, hckosice said:

You don't need a top-40 finish to get NC points though :p 

(but yeah, every decent result is very much welcome :p ) 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

1 minute ago, hckosice said:

true, well, it´s hard to judge them, I´m pretty sure the guys do their best in each race, unfortunately our quality and level is poor, but really honnestly I can not blame them, I´m persuated they try their best each race...

Very true. Time to go to bed now. Pretty interesting how Koukalova is starting 62nd. Hoping for Hermann to do well, too!