website statistics

Biathlon 2016 - 2017 Discussion Thread

hckošice

44 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

The difference is that Herrmann is all new and there's hope her shooting may improve significantly, for Gössner...well...it's starting to be a little late :p 

Liechtenstein? Awesome! I'll definitely ask Bruna and Gabi to provide some information on this new girl from a new nation :d

Tell them they have a fanbase here...Haha!

2 minutes ago, ahjfcshfghb said:

Tell them they have a fanbase here...Haha!

They know :cool:

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

1 minute ago, ahjfcshfghb said:

Lol what if we made an official Biathlon Brazil fan club 

You could be the chair :p

Good idea :d

But...how do we start that :lol:

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

2 minutes ago, ahjfcshfghb said:

No idea! :lol:

Though I guess the first thing we need is members lol

Oh, yeah :p 

Alright: who wants to join our fan club? :d 

By the way! I only realized this now, IBU does publish qualifying points lists after each race. You have to look in the 'Reports' section of the datacenter.

Maybe you know this already, I don't know. But now it'll be a lot easier to keep track of people! 

1 hour ago, ahjfcshfghb said:

By the way! I only realized this now, IBU does publish qualifying points lists after each race. You have to look in the 'Reports' section of the datacenter.

Maybe you know this already, I don't know. But now it'll be a lot easier to keep track of people! 

But those are the points only for that race, right? They publish them since the beginning of last season if I'm not mistaken, but the actual points list (the "ranking", where all these results are combined and which is so important for qualification spots) is nowhere to be found.. 

You mean for example this?

http://ibu.blob.core.windows.net/docs/1617/BT/SWRL/CP01/SWSP/BT_C74Q_1.0.pdf

That's only for that specific competition :p 

Edited by heywoodu

Just now, heywoodu said:

But those are the points only for that race, right? They publish them since the beginning of last season if I'm not mistaken, but the actual points list (the "ranking", where all these results are combined and which is so important for qualification spots) is nowhere to be found.. 

Yeah. It's a shame they don't, but at least we can work them out?

It's better than guessing and checking like we did for the IBU Cup sprints :p Not taking anything away from that, though, it turned out to all be pretty accurate!