website statistics

Biathlon 2016 - 2017 Discussion Thread

hckošice

For anyone interested, the results of the test competitions in Martell today (where small nations are having their camp) :)

It was rather windy there today and Martell is known as a hard place when it comes to shooting because of the small river running through the shooting range, which explains some high numbers :p 

OfvMwNg.jpg

geOlKui.jpg

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

7 hours ago, heywoodu said:

24b0970951.png

Chardine! :clap:

Yay! I do recall she was complaining about not being treated fairly in the team. The fact that she's leading their mixed relay is surely a good sign.

I am seriously rooting for Slovakia. It's time they won something! :fingers:

By the way there are two Chilean guys with Salcedo, one of them is Yonathan Fernandez, who was a cross-country skiier at the 2014 Olympics (I remember him because he had an interesting fall during the sprint qualification). Guess he's turned to biathlon! There's another guy who I've never heard of.

http://www.biathlonchile.cl/team-chile-de-biathlon-inicia-su-gira-europea/

Weeellll Gerekova started with 0+3...but never give up hope :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

By the way, already after 1 of 8/9 laps, I'm convinced this Kozica is better than Nika Blazenic :p 

Good start for Kubaliak, Slovakia up to 4th :cool:

Ukraine on fire so far, easy when you have superb talent Merkushyna :bowdown: 

Edited by heywoodu

1 minute ago, heywoodu said:

Good start for Kubaliak, Slovakia up to 4th :cool:

Ukraine on fire so far, easy when you have superb talent Merkushyna :bowdown: 

Macedonia, Britain and Belgium already lapped... :(

In the mixed relay they should last longer, Britain

COME ON SLOVAKIA!!! WIN SOMETHING!!!

Just now, ahjfcshfghb said:

Macedonia, Britain and Belgium already lapped... :(

In the mixed relay they should last longer, Britain

COME ON SLOVAKIA!!! WIN SOMETHING!!!

Well if they don't have Lightfoot and Dixon here, it's gonna be hard with these unexperienced athletes..

Just now, heywoodu said:

Well if they don't have Lightfoot and Dixon here, it's gonna be hard with these unexperienced athletes..

Yeah... Though they won't get much experience if they get lapped after one leg. In the mixed relay I think they can hold out until the last shoot unless they are double-lapped