website statistics

Biathlon 2016 - 2017 Discussion Thread

hckošice

I'd say France has an awfully strong team for an IBU Cup right there.. 

http://ibu.blob.core.windows.net/docs/1617/BT/SIBU/CP02/MXRL/BT_C51B2_1.0.pdf

Edited by heywoodu

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Mladen Plakalovic of Bosnia, Emma Drew of Great-Britain and both Croatian athletes in the single mixed are going to do both the single mixed and mixed :p 

Ukraine should probably win the single mixed btw, Slovakia seems a dangerous rival. 

Edited by heywoodu

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

9 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Mladen Plakalovic of Bosnia, Emma Drew of Great-Britain and both Croatian athletes in the single mixed are going to do both the single mixed and mixed :p 

Ukraine should probably win the single mixed btw, Slovakia seems a dangerous rival. 

Hot tip: Both Croatian girls are even worse than Nika Blaženić... :p

#banbestmen

5 minutes ago, hckosice said:

haha good one :lol:

I was surprised to say it :evil:

But seriously, if Gerekova and Kubaliak shoot decent (you know, miracles happen :p ) they might have a serious shot in this single mixed. 

3 minutes ago, dcro said:

Hot tip: Both Croatian girls are even worse than Nika Blaženić... :p

Oh boy...and to think one of them will already have a competition under her belt like 2 hours before the start :d 

1 minute ago, heywoodu said:

I was surprised to say it :evil:

But seriously, if Gerekova and Kubaliak shoot decent (you know, miracles happen :p ) they might have a serious shot in this single mixed. 

Do you really believe that they will shoot decently ? :hug:

1 minute ago, hckosice said:

Do you really believe that they will shoot decently ? :hug:

I believe the chance exists, let's put it like that :p 

Come on, help me support the Slovaks :d 

3 hours ago, ahjfcshfghb said:

A lot of the teams withdrew unfortunately :(

Maybe due to JWC commitments?

About Spain: I just got the results of a test competition in Martell today at the IBU-IOC Development Camp and Henar Etxebarria was there, so she couldn't be at the IBU Cup :p