website statistics

Biathlon 2016 - 2017 Discussion Thread

hckošice

IBU Youth/Junior World Championships 2017 to Take Place in Osrblie, Slovakia

http://www.biathlonworld.com/news/detail/ibu-youth-junior-world-championships-2017-to-take-place-in-osrblie-slovakia

The venue for BMW IBU World Cup 8 will be announced soon.

Edited by Xander

1 hour ago, Xander said:

IBU Youth/Junior World Championships 2017 to Take Place in Osrblie, Slovakia

http://www.biathlonworld.com/news/detail/ibu-youth-junior-world-championships-2017-to-take-place-in-osrblie-slovakia

The venue for BMW IBU World Cup 8 will be announced soon.

:thumbup:

3 hours ago, rybak said:

Tomorrow in sprints at IBU Cup in Martell we will see biathletes from :MGL :clap:

I'll be cheering for them at the track :p

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

8 hours ago, ahjfcshfghb said:

Aaah it's Trimester 2 you know what that means! :BRA

Great to see Picin there..what happened to Lucas, though?

Not sure, but I think the IBU Cup is a bit too early for him maybe. 

The girls are looking forward to it, the wind is very hard though...we're going to the biathlon venue in 40 minutes, let's see how the wind is gonna be then. 

On the good side, strong wind opens up the possibilities for surprises, which is what I keep telling them now :p

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

1 hour ago, heywoodu said:

Not sure, but I think the IBU Cup is a bit too early for him maybe. 

The girls are looking forward to it, the wind is very hard though...we're going to the biathlon venue in 40 minutes, let's see how the wind is gonna be then. 

On the good side, strong wind opens up the possibilities for surprises, which is what I keep telling them now :p

Enjoy your trip buddy :)

20 minutes ago, hckosice said:

Enjoy your trip buddy :)

Thanks! It's freakishly cold and there's a strong wind...prepare for a ton of misses in the live timing :p