website statistics

Biathlon 2016 - 2017 Discussion Thread

hckošice

1 minute ago, ahjfcshfghb said:

Yeah! But everyone is missing... Maybe the guy from Denmark has a chance. He only missed one in the prone. Plakalovic from Bosnia also skis decently fast. 

3 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

If you're from a small nation, this is the chance already to get a very good IBU points score in.. 

Maybe Greece or Turkey could come through. 

And as I say that Ustuntas misses 4x

The only thing that's missing is a scrollbar to go from the top to the bottom very fast, I'm gonna scroll myself a broken finger if it keeps like this :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

1 minute ago, ahjfcshfghb said:

I quite liked how you could get a good idea of everything from one place. But I'm getting used to this. Got a good layout now. :p

Yep, I like the layout as well now :d 

It's just a shame you can't "hold and drag" down anymore, or have a scrollbar. That goes much faster than only using your mouse's scrollwheel. 

Edit: Never mind, there's those little arrows to go to the top or bottom with one click :d 

Edited by heywoodu

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

In comes Martin Jäger of Switzerland with a clean prone shooting :) 

By the way, "pre shooting 2" is exactly the same as "5,5km" and "pre 5,5km" is exactly the same as "shooting 1" :p 

1 minute ago, heywoodu said:

By the way, "pre shooting 2" is exactly the same as "5,5km" and "pre 5,5km" is exactly the same as "shooting 1" :p 

Haha, really?

By the way do you know the cutoff of points that one needs to compete in the next trimester?

And how much time behind the winner is that cutoff? Just so I get an idea. 

2 minutes ago, ahjfcshfghb said:

Haha, really?

By the way do you know the cutoff of points that one needs to compete in the next trimester?

And how much time behind the winner is that cutoff? Just so I get an idea. 

Interesting that you ask this, it made me look for the number of points and apparently that has changed quite drastically!

5c6cce786d.png

I am nearly sure last season it was 200 points...if they had these rules last season (they changed them during this year's IBU Congress I guess) Bruna's 244 in Obertilliach would have made her eligible to compete in the 2nd IBU Cup trimester last season :yikes:

The live timing isn't updating anymore btw, the storm must have cut off Norwegian internet? :d