website statistics

Biathlon 2016 - 2017 Discussion Thread

hckošice

Just now, ahjfcshfghb said:

I guess it's pretty simple, now that you think of it. You sort of customize your feed since you can add various things at the same time. I'm going to add 'standings' and 'range' to start with.

Yes I just discovered that clicking the big X makes this part go away and makes the rest visible...once you find that out, it has potential :p

85223022fd.jpg

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Just now, heywoodu said:

Yes I just discovered that clicking the big X makes this part go away and makes the rest visible...once you find that out, it has potential :p

85223022fd.jpg

Hahaha :d

I'm kind of liking this actually. It'll take some getting used to but it's pretty cool. 

What I don't understand is what are the numbers under the "Next" in standings. (1,2,2,4,4,3...)

3 minutes ago, ahjfcshfghb said:

Hahaha :d

I'm kind of liking this actually. It'll take some getting used to but it's pretty cool. 

What I don't understand is what are the numbers under the "Next" in standings. (1,2,2,4,4,3...)

I suppose it has something to do with the current position, but I don't really get in which way.. 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

1 minute ago, heywoodu said:

I suppose it has something to do with the current position, but I don't really get in which way.. 

I think the 'Standings' is some kind of live tracker and estimator of who is in which place. 

An interesting development, I guess. Hard to follow though. Might just pull up a few checkpoints and the range and watch from there.

Gotta admit, in this way it actually works mightily fine I think :d 

Spoiler

fe4e0f2ced.png

It looks like there's a serious wind there, so many shooting misses.. 

If you're from a small nation, this is the chance already to get a very good IBU points score in.. 

1 minute ago, heywoodu said:

If you're from a small nation, this is the chance already to get a very good IBU points score in.. 

Yeah! But everyone is missing... Maybe the guy from Denmark has a chance. He only missed one in the prone. Plakalovic from Bosnia also skis decently fast.