website statistics

Curling 2016 - 2017 Discussion Thread

hckošice

1 minute ago, stepansevs said:

Congrats. But i was very upset from this match yesterday evening. Two last ends. I don't understand. Maybe next year, but it will be more difficult than this year because Denmark (silver medalist from last wch) and Finland relegated from group A. They are top teams.

Thanks :) what happened ? I don´t know anything. I just read article, that we won and we are qualified..but actually anything about the match itself.

Any controversy or something not fair ?

3 minutes ago, hckosice said:

Thanks :) what happened ? I don´t know anything. I just read article, that we won and we are qualified..but actually anything about the match itself.

Any controversy or something not fair ?

No controversy. I think. I am only disappointed. :CZE leaded 8:5 after 8 ends. But :SVK gained 3 points in 9th end and stole 1 point in last end. It is nearly impossible to do this result in the end of match.

3 minutes ago, stepansevs said:

No controversy. I think. I am only disappointed. :CZE leaded 8:5 after 8 ends. But :SVK gained 3 points in 9th end and stole 1 point in last end. It is nearly impossible to do this result in the end of match.

Ah ok, I see. Well, thats really unfortunate end of game for :CZE, hope next year you´ll have better luck beside as you said you´ll have harder opponents, but you can do it. Good luck :)

NED and AUT are making it tense for the final OQT/WCH spot...last of the three matches, final end, 5-5.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

6-5 :NED :cheer:

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

• 4 weeks later...

I don´t know if someone remember me but under another name (fabwin) before we had to register again I was quite active here on the forum.. Just wanted to inform that I´m going to represent Sweden at the World Juniors in feburary :d

7 minutes ago, Swewi said:

I don´t know if someone remember me but under another name (fabwin) before we had to register again I was quite active here on the forum.. Just wanted to inform that I´m going to represent Sweden at the World Juniors in feburary :d

Congrats for making the team! :d

Btw, Sweden hasn't competed in Totallympics Song Contests since early 2015, so I guess that's for how long you haven't been around. :p

#banbestmen

15 minutes ago, Swewi said:

Awesome! I remember playing you in online curling games so if you ever make it to the Olympics, which I hope you will one day, I can say I played an Olympian in curling :d

Good luck man :):cheer: