Jump to content

Welcome to Totallympics, the home of Olympic Sports!

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to other members, get your own private messenger, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Login | Create an Account


Sign in to follow this  
hckosice

Alpine Skiing 2016 - 2017 Discussion Thread

Recommended Posts

heywoodu    3,420
2 hours ago, mihamiha said:

in one hour tina maze will announce her decision what she wil do in future.

i guess she will work in marketing in stoeckli and be reporter in eurosport.

some are saying she will run two races,maribor and world cup in downhill.

we will see

I prefer retirement over this.. (with World Cup you mean World Championships?)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Federer91    243

Expected for Maze, it is very hard to return to the heavy training after a year of relaxing. Plus she was more or less in the tour all the time, but on the sideways in a more cozy possition, without all the pressure and hard work that is required for competing at the top. Her decision doesn't surprise me, especially since her future is arranged.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
heywoodu    3,420
22 minutes ago, Federer91 said:

Expected for Maze, it is very hard to return to the heavy training after a year of relaxing. Plus she was more or less in the tour all the time, but on the sideways in a more cozy possition, without all the pressure and hard work that is required for competing at the top. Her decision doesn't surprise me, especially since her future is arranged.

And it won't really change anything at all..I mean, we were already living in the post-Maze era since March 2015, it's not like we will suddenly have to get used to skiing without her :p 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
hckosice    1,889

Tina :( that´s sad....it´s always sad when a legend is gone. and she definitely is one legendary athlete. One of the last rare skier able to win in each Alpine skiing event.

 

I´ll always remember her not only for her amazing skiing skills but also with this crappy "lingerie" case :d

 

Spoiler

Výsledok vyhľadávania obrázkov pre dopyt tina maze not your business

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
kungshamra71    155
9 minutos atrás, hckosice disse:

Tina :( that´s sad....it´s always sad when a legend is gone. and she definitely is one legendary athlete. One of the last rare skier able to win in each Alpine skiing event.

 

I´ll always remember her not only for her amazing skiing skills but also with this crappy "lingerie" case :d

 

  Mostrar conteúdo oculto

Výsledok vyhľadávania obrázkov pre dopyt tina maze not your business

 

 

That gave me quite a laugh, I never heard about that case before :lol::rofl:

She really is a legend :d

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
heywoodu    3,420
22 minutes ago, hckosice said:

I think the message was really not clear at all. Only one way to make it clear once and for all: Lara Gut and Anna Veith have to show the same protest or else it will never work :evil:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
hckosice    1,889
1 minute ago, heywoodu said:

I think the message was really not clear at all. Only one way to make it clear once and for all: Lara Gut and Anna Veith have to show the same protest or else it will never work :evil:

 

I for obvious reasons will not disagree, but also will not further develop this discussion in order to avoid some very possible unworthy range :d

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
heywoodu    3,420
Just now, hckosice said:

 

I for obvious reasons will not disagree, but also will not further develop this discussion in order to avoid some very possible unworthy range :d

Unworthy range? I'm not entirely understanding what you mean :p 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
hckosice    1,889
7 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Unworthy range? I'm not entirely understanding what you mean :p 

 

an inappropriate content..is this more understandable for you now ? :old:

 

but yep I am for ofc, as a addicted secret Anna admirer can not otherwise :d

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

×