website statistics

Alpine Skiing 2016 - 2017 Discussion Thread

hckošice

Just now, hckosice said:

what a lovely day, isn´t ? :d

I miss the entire first run and Shiffrin DNF's for the first time since dinosaurs walked the earth....I have to record the 2nd run so I can't watch it live and Slovakia takes a double win...what a day :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

9 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

I miss the entire first run and Shiffrin DNF's for the first time since dinosaurs walked the earth....I have to record the 2nd run so I can't watch it live and Slovakia takes a double win...what a day :p 

hckosice might want from you to do the same in 2018. :evil:

#banbestmen

24 minutes ago, dcro said:

It shouldn´t be a big problem, since the womens slalom apparently thanks to phelps´s schedule http://www.olympia.at/download/files/{5D5317BA-F710-4591-AAB5-2B8DB6E22B4D}/PyeongChang_2018_-_Olympic_Competition_Schedule_Version_7_October_2016.pdf is scheduled the same day as womens biathlon individual, now we only must hope that :BRA will qualify and so heywoodu will spend the 2018 Valentine day in the biathlon venue :d

1 hour ago, dcro said:

If Bruna Moura qualifies for biathlon at those Olympics, don't worry, the chance of me not watching the alpine skiing is high so Slovakia can win :p 

Edited by heywoodu

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

35 minutes ago, hckosice said:

It shouldn´t be a big problem, since the womens slalom apparently thanks to phelps´s schedule http://www.olympia.at/download/files/{5D5317BA-F710-4591-AAB5-2B8DB6E22B4D}/PyeongChang_2018_-_Olympic_Competition_Schedule_Version_7_October_2016.pdf is scheduled the same day as womens biathlon individual, now we only must hope that :BRA will qualify and so heywoodu will spend the 2018 Valentine day in the biathlon venue :d

That's on Valentine's Day?! Oh my :hearts: