website statistics

Alpine Skiing 2016 - 2017 Discussion Thread

hckošice

2 hours ago, dareza said:

is this Slovenian championship? :lol: 3 athletes from Slo in 6min.

btw at the end:

1. Hirscher

2. Pinturault

3. I don;t know :d:lol:

The bookmakers very much agree with you (and me too) :p

39930ba7a6.png

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

I always love watching downhillers taking on a slalom, it's like watching a pregnant elephant dancing samba :cheer:

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

2 hours ago, hckosice said:

Hirscher already killing the combination

Oh? :p 

4 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Oh? :p 

ya I was wrong, but after his huge Super G perf I was sure he will do it, but Pinturault was just unbeatable today in the slalom part :)

btw what a great podium for Kilde. and huge huge 12th place for :CZE Bravoooo Krýzl  :clap: also another nice points for :CRO :thumbup:

Just now, dcro said:

I'm so glad that Jansrud was the first one to get DNF, since the course setting was a complete disaster. Norwegian coach obviously prepared it for people who train slalom twice a year...

What a crime :lol: