website statistics

Alpine Skiing 2016 - 2017 Discussion Thread

hckošice

1 minute ago, crovitlaci said:

I guess there will again be talking about throwing alpine combined out of calendar. I mean, this is really not worth of World cup race.

Why? The outcome had nothing to do with the discipline...

#banbestmen

3 minutes ago, crovitlaci said:

I don't say I want it, I just think it may appear because there was already discussion about it. And what do we have, on the podium there are 3 guys who probably never took points before in downhill or slalom race (at least I never heard of them)...

Yes, but that was caused by weather conditions. Any downhill race where someone like Jansrud is 3 seconds slower than the first starters is irregular.

#banbestmen

15 minutes ago, hckosice said:

what ???? :woot::woot::woot: who the fucking hell is Hinterman ? :woot:

Adam with points, but less than expected if the slalom would be the second run. Andreas 31st :(

but no seriously c´mon, how?, what?, couldn´t watch the race...who is Hinterman ?:d

The other two persons on the podium are also "no names".

It was a joke, completely decided by the weather conditions (first ten starters in downhill had a huge advantage)...

#banbestmen

13 minutes ago, dcro said:

The other two persons on the podium are also "no names".

It was a joke, completely decided by the weather conditions (first ten starters in downhill had a huge advantage)...

I see, just read about the race, well to be fair Muzaton and Berthold are a bit more known names but the winner haha, what a lucky friday  13th it must be for him :lol:

btw congrats for points. 2 guys on points not bad and yes baby, Ivica still can skiing :bounce:

4 minutes ago, hckosice said:

I see, just read about the race, well to be fair Muzaton and Berthold are a bit more known names but the winner haha, what a lucky friday  13th it must be for him :lol:

btw congrats for points. 2 guys on points not bad and yes baby, Ivica still can skiing :bounce:

Well, they were never anywhere near podium. :p

It was the best race for Ivica in a while, however after the race he said that this was his last WC race... Maybe only WCh in combined to come, but that's it.

#banbestmen