website statistics

Alpine Skiing 2016 - 2017 Discussion Thread

hckošice

22 minutes ago, hckosice said:

I think the message was really not clear at all. Only one way to make it clear once and for all: Lara Gut and Anna Veith have to show the same protest or else it will never work :evil:

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

1 minute ago, heywoodu said:

I think the message was really not clear at all. Only one way to make it clear once and for all: Lara Gut and Anna Veith have to show the same protest or else it will never work :evil:

I for obvious reasons will not disagree, but also will not further develop this discussion in order to avoid some very possible unworthy range :d

Just now, hckosice said:

I for obvious reasons will not disagree, but also will not further develop this discussion in order to avoid some very possible unworthy range :d

Unworthy range? I'm not entirely understanding what you mean :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

7 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Unworthy range? I'm not entirely understanding what you mean :p 

an inappropriate content..is this more understandable for you now ? :old:

but yep I am for ofc, as a addicted secret Anna admirer can not otherwise :d

Just now, hckosice said:

an inappropraite content..is this more undertandable for you now ? :old:

but yep I am for ofc, as a addicted secret Anna admirer can not otherwise :d

Well I am an addicted secret Lara admirer, so that's good :d 

For obvious reasons I loved Lenzerheide 2014 and especially the views on the "hot seat" :evil:

23 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Anna who? :p

#banbestmen

6 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Well I am an addicted secret Lara admirer, so that's good :d 

For obvious reasons I loved Lenzerheide 2014 and especially the views on the "hot seat" :evil:

so a-) I saw her first ! :bones:

and b-) you see, that´s the reason what I wanted to avoid further topic developing :d but sure I agree Lenzerheide is such beautiful venue...:d

Just now, dcro said:

Anna who? :p

Yeah I guess we have no choice but just get used to saying Veith since that's what she's officially called now :p 

Although of course in my mind she'll still be Anna Fenninger for a while (until Veith is what I'm used to, like I can't even imagine seeing a Lindsay Kildow compete :d )

Just now, hckosice said:

so a-) I saw her first ! :bones:

and b-) you see, that´s the reason what I wanted to avoid further topic developing :d but sure I agree Lenzerheide is such beautiful venue...:d

I don't think Totallympics will freak out over a photo of Lara Gut changing pants at a World Cup finish area :d 

Did you travel to an alpine skiing World Cup in Switzerland, beautiful Lara's beautiful country? No? Right, she's mine.