website statistics

Alpine Skiing 2016 - 2017 Discussion Thread

hckošice

in one hour tina maze will announce her decision what she wil do in future.

i guess she will work in marketing in stoeckli and be reporter in eurosport.

some are saying she will run two races,maribor and world cup in downhill.

we will see

2 minutos atrás, mihamiha disse:

we will see

Is she going to retire?? :cry:

2 hours ago, mihamiha said:

we will see

I prefer retirement over this.. (with World Cup you mean World Championships?)

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Oh her press conference is already finished by now. So she will come from nowhere to compete in Maribor on 7 January and that (a GS) will be her last race.

https://in.news.yahoo.com/2-time-olympic-ski-champion-tina-maze-announces-173345608.html

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Expected for Maze, it is very hard to return to the heavy training after a year of relaxing. Plus she was more or less in the tour all the time, but on the sideways in a more cozy possition, without all the pressure and hard work that is required for competing at the top. Her decision doesn't surprise me, especially since her future is arranged.

22 minutes ago, Federer91 said:

Expected for Maze, it is very hard to return to the heavy training after a year of relaxing. Plus she was more or less in the tour all the time, but on the sideways in a more cozy possition, without all the pressure and hard work that is required for competing at the top. Her decision doesn't surprise me, especially since her future is arranged.

And it won't really change anything at all..I mean, we were already living in the post-Maze era since March 2015, it's not like we will suddenly have to get used to skiing without her :p 

Tina :( that´s sad....it´s always sad when a legend is gone. and she definitely is one legendary athlete. One of the last rare skier able to win in each Alpine skiing event.

I´ll always remember her not only for her amazing skiing skills but also with this crappy "lingerie" case :d

Spoiler

Výsledok vyhľadávania obrázkov pre dopyt tina maze not your business

9 minutos atrás, hckosice disse:

Tina :( that´s sad....it´s always sad when a legend is gone. and she definitely is one legendary athlete. One of the last rare skier able to win in each Alpine skiing event.

I´ll always remember her not only for her amazing skiing skills but also with this crappy "lingerie" case :d

Mostrar conteúdo oculto

Výsledok vyhľadávania obrázkov pre dopyt tina maze not your business

That gave me quite a laugh, I never heard about that case before :lol::rofl:

She really is a legend :d

1 minute ago, kungshamra71 said:

That gave me quite a laugh, I never heard about that case before :lol::rofl:

She really is a legend :d

really ? :d

https://www.thestar.com/sports/2012/01/15/slovenian_skier_strips_to_deliver_message_in_underwear_flap.html

2 minutos atrás, hckosice disse:

I didn't understand a word of the commentators, but I laugh as much as they did haha :lol: