website statistics

Basketball 2016 Discussion Thread

hukbrazil

1 minute ago, nenad said:

OKC is playing fantastic. They are dominating this series. Finaly after all these years they have found a balance between KD and RW isolations and good team play. They are looking like GS during the season. Golden State on the other hand is playing very bad with a lot of turnovers and Curry and Green are nowhere to be seen in this series.

i think gs burn out chasing that bulls record.others teams rested some key players last 5-10 matches from play off,they didnt.other reason is,that they simply dont know hot to play against them

Just now, mihamiha said:

i think gs burn out chasing that bulls record.others teams rested some key players last 5-10 matches from play off,they didnt.other reason is,that they simply dont know hot to play against them

I think it has to do with this second thing mostly. Yes, they chased the record but still, this is NBA, they are prepared. Also Curry got injured, he is not the same even though Kerr says he is healthy. I think that OKC is just too athletic for them, Curry can't guard Westbrook, they don't have many easy shots vs OKC defense because they are long, both in the backcourt but also with Adams inside. So when they fall behind in a game they start playingarrow-10x10.png too fast and commit a lot of turnovers which causes many easy baskets for OKC in transition, RW is unstoppable

3 minutes ago, nenad said:

I think it has to do with this second thing mostly. Yes, they chased the record but still, this is NBA, they are prepared. Also Curry got injured, he is not the same even though Kerr says he is healthy. I think that OKC is just too athletic for them, Curry can't guard Westbrook, they don't have many easy shots vs OKC defense because they are long, both in the backcourt but also with Adams inside. So when they fall behind in a game they start playingarrow-10x10.png too fast and commit a lot of turnovers which causes many easy baskets for OKC in transition, RW is unstoppable

if oklahoma goes to the end,it may happen that durant will go to san antonio(its been romour a month ago)

Just now, mihamiha said:

if oklahoma goes to the end,it may happen that durant will go to san antonio(its been romour a month ago)

i think if oklahoma wins it all he stays for sure in oklahoma. anyway this free agency this summer is going to be amazing because salary cap is rising, it will be around 90 million and it was around 70 million this season. so much more money for teams to spend.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ajinca apologized on twitter after everything. He realized what he did or someone said to him that they have a game on saturday in Belgrade :) De Colo was the source of that problem and he also had unsportmanlike foul on Bogdan in third quarter.

• 2 weeks later...

ECA unveiled the list of teams for the Euroleague and Eurocup 2016/17

:ITA have EA7 Milan in Euroleague and four teams in Eurocup: Dinamo Sassari, Dolomiti Trento, Grissin Bon Reggio Emilia, and Fox Town Cantu (joined with WIld Card).

Now will waiting the disciplinary decision by FIP (Federation Italian Basket) about the possible exclusion of  the four teams from next Italian Championship (in accordance with FIBA rules)

The 2016/17 Eurocup Draw will take place on Thursday, July 7th in Barcelona, Spain.

New format and list of teams for both tournaments:

http://www.euroleague.net/news/i/73cnyqfti74nsxhn/2016-17-turkish-airlines-euroleague-eurocup-team-lists-unveiled