website statistics

Basketball 2016 Discussion Thread

hukbrazil

As everybody have been thinking the entire time of this mess, FIBA wants just a little bit of money for theirselves, they now don't have anything against ECA competitions, just want a "fair" share there. I hope ECA tells them to f off.

38 minutes ago, nenad said:

As everybody have been thinking the entire time of this mess, FIBA wants just a little bit of money for theirselves, they now don't have anything against ECA competitions, just want a "fair" share there. I hope ECA tells them to f off.

lol.

EUROLEAGUE

Lokomotiv Kuban Krasnodar reach the Euroleague Final Four for the first time after knocking out FC Barcelona Lassa with an 81-67 Game 5 victory.

Final 4 in Berlin - Semifinals (May 13th)

CSKA Moscow :RUS vs :RUS Lokomotiv Kuban Krasnodar

Fenerbahce Istanbul :TUR vs :ESP Laboral Kutxa Vitoria

EUROCUP

Final, game 2  Galatasaray Istanbul :TUR  vs :FRA Strasbourg

A new Eurocup champion will be crowned at Abdi Ipekci Sports Hall- Istanbul (today 19:00 CET),  Strasbourg holds a four-point lead in the series due to its 66-62 home win in Game 1 .

Will be not only battle to the Eurocup Trophy but also to earn the right to play in the Euroleague 2016-17

so slovenia is also scared and will listen to fiba now. i dont understand why 14 countries cant step together and strike against fiba.slovenian teams are at lowest point in our 25year history,so we need international competition like aba league.

i guess in the end two organization will find some kind of agreement

FIBA Europe Cup

Semifinals

OpenjobMetis Varese :ITA  91 - 82  :FRA Elan Chalon

Fraport Skyliners Frankfurt  :GER   59 - 56 :RUS BC Enisey Krasnoyarsk

Varese :clap: triumph in the first semifinal against the hosts, and now will try to win its first international trophy since 1980 :fingers: