Jump to content

Welcome to Totallympics, the home of Olympic Sports!

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to other members, get your own private messenger, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Login | Create an Account


Sign in to follow this  
hukbrazil

Basketball 2016 Discussion Thread

Recommended Posts

hukbrazil    12
Just now, nenad said:

Don't see anything in your hidden contest

Here is ok :mumble:. Try "Basquete Brasil" in Twitter. Argentine Federation also confirmed the date.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
nenad    28
Just now, hukbrazil said:

Here is ok :mumble:. Try "Basquete Brasil" in Twitter. Argentine Federation also confirmed the date.

 

I can see it now, probably browser issue or who knows. I thought some rules for the draw will be in the spoiler :)

Also, too bad for Brazil Splitter will not play.

Edited by nenad

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
hukbrazil    12
Just now, nenad said:

 

I can see it now, probably browser issue or who knows. I thought some rules for the draw will be in the spoiler :)

Yes, our basketball is not in a good moment :(

About the draw, will be boring without the teams of Olympic Qualifying Tournaments.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
nenad    28
Just now, hukbrazil said:

Yes, our basketball is not in a good moment :(

About the draw, will be boring without the teams of Olympic Qualifying Tournaments.

I don't want to jinx it but i think Serbia, France and Italy/Greece will qualify. Brazil has problem with youngers players, you have big gap between generations... And it was probably expected that one of Varejao/Nene/Splitter isn't going to be healthy. Also they are not playing in some very good form, too bad. Rio olympics come probably 4 years late for your team

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
hukbrazil    12
3 minutes ago, nenad said:

I don't want to jinx it but i think Serbia, France and Italy/Greece will qualify. Brazil has problem with youngers players, you have big gap between generations... And it was probably expected that one of Varejao/Nene/Splitter isn't going to be healthy. Also they are not playing in some very good form, too bad. Rio olympics come probably 4 years late for your team

Exactly. Even in the last World Cup Brazil was good, but now it seems that passed the "expiration date."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
nenad    28

These are the pots for the draw. I think it is at 15:30 CET

 

Men

 

1. USA, Spain

2. Venezuela, Argentina

3. Nigeria, China

4. Australia, Brazil

5. Lithuania, qualifying team

6. qualifying teams

 

Women

 

1. USA, Australia

2. Brazil, Canada

3. Japan, Senegal

4. Serbia, qualifyint team

5. qualifying teams

6. qualifying teams

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
dareza    290

My wish for Serbia: USA,Canada,Senegal :d

 

For men ( yes,I know it is too early :p): USA,Argentina,China and Australia

Edited by dareza

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
nenad    28

Womens Tournament Draw

 

CdRqjtUXEAENe1d.jpg:large

 

 

Mens Tournament Draw

 

CdRqWpxW0AICjLw.jpg:large

 

 

 

I don't know if it is known which number is for which qualifying tournament or will it be drawn when the qualifying is over.

 

Actually, I know now that the teams will be drawn after the qualifying tournaments, so these numbers in Men's draw doesn't reflect in which qualifying tournaments they play or in Women's draw they don't reflect position in the Nantes tournament.

 

 

Edited by hckosice

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

×