website statistics

Winter Olympic Games 2018 Debuting, Coming Back, Returning and Missing Nations

7 hours ago, ahjfcshfghb said:

Awesome! Sure! His name is Helmy Elsaeed. I contacted him through Facebook. :yes

https://m.facebook.com/public/Helmy-Elsaeed#~!/profile.php?id=501522020

Here is an article about him. He's also a world record holder cyclist. https://www.nydailynews.com/amp/newswires/sports/egyptian-endurance-athlete-sets-new-goals-cycling-record-article-1.3360067

Other than that he's also done the Vasalloppett, a very famous and challenging marathon ski race. He'll be able to give you more insight into the situation of the federation! His coach is currently in contact with FIS and the Egyptian sports ministry.

He also has an Instagram, @helmyelsaeed, where you can see videos of him skiing.

Thanks very much

17 hours ago, ahjfcshfghb said:

Haha. I only know because I kind of went and contacted the Indonesian skaters. Now I'm kind of becoming friends with one. :p 

Ill ask him on Thursday how his meeting went. 

There are not many skaters who has represented Indonesia in international events. May I know who is he/she?

3 minutes ago, ahjfcshfghb said:

Google Translate works wonders.

Yeah it would be great if the Egypt Sports Ministry sees this and decides to fast-track the creation of a ski federation.

of course , but i doubt it :d . well at least if it doesn't work for the next WOG , IT CAN WORK IN 2022 WOG , it'll motivate many Egyptians living in USA , Canada or Britain and participating winter sports to represent Egypt in the near future