website statistics

Winter Olympic Games 2018 Debuting, Coming Back, Returning and Missing Nations

Just now, rybak said:

Maybe you know how situation looks for skiers from :HKG:JOR:TTO, snowboarder from :ALG and all athletes competing in Project Bogota?

Skiers from Project Bogota are yet to enter their next competitions.

Don't know about :ALG:JOR:TTO (I guess all of them are unlikely qualifiers), however :HKG female skier had some good results this weekend. She just needs to complete a few more races.

#banbestmen

8 minut temu, dcro napisał:

Skiers from Project Bogota are yet to enter their next competitions.

Don't know about :ALG:JOR:TTO (I guess all of them are unlikely qualifiers), however :HKG female skier had some good results this weekend. She just needs to complete a few more races.

In how many races yet they need compete with enough good results?

I asked about snowboarder from :ALG as I noticed that he had decent results lately.

Since skaters from :PRK not registered to the system, there is any chance that other their athlete might qualify?

2 godziny temu, intoronto napisał:

Some good news: :PUR will compete! The Puerto Rico Olympic Committee has given the winter sports federation a 6 month approval of membership, which will allow Charles Flaherty to compete in alpine skiing.

Great! Let's hope that :RSA will allow their athlete(s) to compete too.

5 hours ago, intoronto said:

Some good news: :PUR will compete! The Puerto Rico Olympic Committee has given the winter sports federation a 6 month approval of membership, which will allow Charles Flaherty to compete in alpine skiing.

Do you believe in miracles 

6 hours ago, intoronto said:

I think they will. In 2014 they did not allow their skier to compete because he had 141 FIS points (the FIS still gave him a quota though).

He had 140.8 FIS points but the FIS allow skiers to round down the points to the nearest full number so he qualified on 140 points.

But the SA Olympic committee did not read the rules carefully enough

Edited by Dragon