website statistics

Tennis Qualification for Summer Olympic Games 2016

Wanderer

4 minutes ago, Wanderer said:

That is first "withdrawal", expecting more soon...

I think for many players the Olympics is a good chance to take a rest, just like in golf..

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

15 minutes ago, dareza said:

No points for atp/wta ranking,so I expect a least 5 more solid players at least.

Most likely.

15 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

I think for many players the Olympics is a good chance to take a rest, just like in golf..

Definitely. Though, there is one ATP tournament during the Olympic tournament, I guess it will have decent draw :d

Just now, Wanderer said:

Most likely.

Definitely. Though, there is one ATP tournament during the Olympic tournament, I guess it will have decent draw :d

Robin Haase should go to that ATP tournament, hoping that most top players are either at the Olympics or taking a rest :d 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

3 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Robin Haase should go to that ATP tournament, hoping that most top players are either at the Olympics or taking a rest :d 

Don't be harsh on him. The guy does his best :p You should be more pissed of on De Bakker - he was such a promising youngster -.-

Now you should have your eye on Tim van Rijthoven...

6 minutes ago, Wanderer said:

Don't be harsh on him. The guy does his best :p You should be more pissed of on De Bakker - he was such a promising youngster -.-

Now you should have your eye on Tim van Rijthoven...

Van Rijthoven is sort of our last hope for now, the rest is so incredibly mentally weak. Haase is one of the most annoying players to watch...if he misses one point, he starts complaining to the umpire and doing all kind of weird stuff. I remember him at Rosmalen (I believe) a few years ago, someone was playing some music outside of the stadium and he didn't like it, so all of a sudden, he shouted: "AAAH TURN OFF THAT MUSIC!!!!!" :lol:

This has become a famous meme on a Dutch forum ever since. Especially given that someone in the audience reacted with "Come on, start playing tennis." :d 

Spoiler

"Fucking racket"

otpumh.jpg

"Robin Hood"

105d76f50d.gif

Robin's victory celebration at the Davis Cup

ca3ac20898.gif

"Robin Hood 2"

55072681a230a-haase12.gif

"Robin Hood 3"

55416745732bc-haase13.gif

Edited by heywoodu

7 minutes ago, Wanderer said:

:roflmao: Epic gifs... If it is any consolation for you, he is not the only one to be mentally week...

I watched Rijthoven's matches in Drummondville (I think it was Drummondville) and I liked what I'd seen.

I found more :p 

Spoiler

"The Robot"

5691af108cd81-i5LyJ3rQQr2z4.gif

"Thank you!!" (Unfortunately I can't find the video, which is of course in English. Anyway he was discussing with the umpire as always, finished with "Thank you", wanted to turn around and when the umpire said one more word, he screamed "THANK YOU!!!" again :d )

javascript:;5691aeb9a82fb-iYGn1QS04Xkrb.gif

5691ae2242e42-ibvU5Oz1EbaFxK.gif

Haase beating Federer......in tennisbowling :d 

javascript:;javascript:;56a037b70b234-haase11.gif

BxOXhT.gif

This thread on the Dutch forum often has these GIF's made by the users there :p

http://forum.fok.nl/topic/2291933