website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Eurovision Song Contest 2017

rybak

2 hours ago, OlympicIRL said:

I understand it is not possible to control the televote, but EBU must have imposse some sanctions on Greek and Cypriot juries as they always award 12 points to each other every single contest. It just ridiculous.

2 minutes ago, mrv86 said:

I understand it is not possible to control the televote, but EBU must have imposse some sanctions on Greek and Cypriot juries as they always award 12 points to each other every single contest. It just ridiculous.

Both even competed in the same semi-final this year. Surely they could have separated them there as a minimum :d

3 minutes ago, OlympicIRL said:

Both even competed in the same semi-final this year. Surely they could have separated them there as a minimum :d

Totally unfair for the other countries in that semi, as both entries have alreay secured at least 12 points.

4 hours ago, OlympicIRL said:

Looks like one British politician wasn't happy with Ireland last night after we didn't award the UK any points :d. He is now being investigated by police :d

249656_60_news_hub_multi_630x0.JPG

But then again, Irish jury gave 12 to Belgium and 3 to Germany. Brits can safely assume that the Irish lost their mind that night. :p

#banbestmen

The jury votes... :facepalm: I can't believe that there are still countries giving 12 points for their neighbours just because they are neighbours

Second year in a row that I'm very disappointed, I think Portugal song was overrated. And I didn't like the singer's comment at the end either. But congrats :yes

And once again there was no suspense... I want stress, I want excitement!!

Happy with our result (not really from the jury though, but it's still better than what we did the last... 10 years at least, excluding last year of course which was amazing), thank you to the televoting :d (last year I didn't like this system because we lost a few places but surprisingly this year I'm fine with this system :d:lol:)