website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Eurovision Song Contest 2017

rybak

14 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

What? :yikes:

He said pretty much the perfect words, this is a victory for music instead of for the standard pop songs. And good music is feeling, just like he said. 

I don't like music like this at all :d Im not against him, but simply I don't like this :d

Edited by dareza

6 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

What? :yikes:

He said pretty much the perfect words, this is a victory for music instead of for the standard pop songs. And good music is feeling, just like he said. 

And what is a "feeling"? :p

That was just way too cocky. It's like those starting BiBs the EAA provides, the ones that says "I run clean", "I jump clean" and so on...

Edited by dcro

#banbestmen

Just now, dcro said:

And what is a "feeling"? :p

That was just way too cocky. It's like those starting BiBs the EAA provides, the one that says "I run clean", "I jump clean" and so on...

I don't believe it was cocky at all. Maybe it was a little bit of an unfortunate choice of words, but let's face it, half the songs in the song contest are almost the same kind of thing (especially Sweden with their copy-paste pop songs). 

No need to have some politically correct "Yeah I'm so happy, thank you, but everyone was great!" kind of answer.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Just now, DaniSRB said:

I did not listen songs, but i am glad someone that never before won, won this time :d

Even never top-5 :d 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!