website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Eurovision Song Contest 2017

rybak

4 minutes ago, Federer91 said:

Easy - juries. Also the studio/youtube version of the song was an early favourite, and people just closed their eyes and ears. :facepalm:

Now if the juries also close their eyes and ears when  we perform then it would be appreciated :d

Edited by OlympicIRL

Latvia not qualifying left me stunned TBH. They were definitely amongst my favourites.

Anyway, I probably won't be watching semifinal II in order to not lose completely interest in final, but I hope the quality will be much higher.

My favourite Volleyball position: LIBERO. You ask why? Look here. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyIOarNAONk

9/10 for me on predictions (and only 5/10 on my preferences sadly)

I actually don't get how Finland failed to qualify and it's not even among my favorites. Meanwhile, I'm predicting Portugal to win the whole thing, so at least that is staying alive (and it's their first final in 7 years). Also I knew my winner (Iceland) wasn't gonna qualify even though I wanted it to, so I'm not even mad.

My projected qualifiers were :SWE:POR:ARM:POL:FIN:MDA:BEL:CYP:AZE:AUS but :GRE took Finland's place, which is fine by me, but Belgium and Australia over Finland and Latvia? Please.

Now I'm worried about Romania on Thursday :lol: 

So this year I only care for Italy :ITA  :d

Been listening and (secretly) singing the song for days like crazy

The only song right now that can drive my attention from Occidentali's Karma is Portugal, but so far I managed to resist the temptation lol