website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Eurovision Song Contest 2017

rybak

The song is not that great. I think most will agree on this.

However, having following a lot of Eurovision fans on Twitter, this announcement has brought out the worst in them... one of them misspoke about booing her because of her ability to sing and is trying to save face (but a few of them arguing with him see through his bullshit). Some others are saying that she is a puppet used by Russian TV to gain sympathy since Ukraine is hosting. And some are comparing her to Monika Kuszynska (spelling?) from 2015. Overall, the reactions from the fans were a mess.

And they didn't behave like this when Australia joined the contest

From an open submission to a shortlist of six to just one lucky act — Bulgaria has now selected their act for Eurovision 2017. The lucky artist heading to Kyiv is the 16-year-old Bulgarian-Russian singer, Kristian Kostov. Kristian has plenty of television experience. He was a finalist in the first season of the Russian edition of The Voice Kids and a runner-up in the fourth season of the Bulgarian X Factor.

PS. I thought Junior Eurovision was in november :d The song should be out today.

Edited by Federer91

2 hours ago, Federer91 said:

From an open submission to a shortlist of six to just one lucky act — Bulgaria has now selected their act for Eurovision 2017. The lucky artist heading to Kyiv is the 16-year-old Bulgarian-Russian singer, Kristian Kostov. Kristian has plenty of television experience. He was a finalist in the first season of the Russian edition of The Voice Kids and a runner-up in the fourth season of the Bulgarian X Factor.

PS. I thought Junior Eurovision was in november :d The song should be out today.

whaaat, no Gery Nikol? :( :d